Greetings from the Grand Vision Baptist Church in Bocoyna, Chihuahua, its missions, Christian School and Bible Institute. June was a great month. We thank the Lord for His blessings and for keeping us safe.
We celebrated Father’s Day at the Grand Vision Baptist Church and its missions on Sunday, June 16th. We had 25 fathers in attendance, and each one was honored with special music and a message from Pastor Martinez. Pray for these fathers that they will be a positive spiritual influence on their families.
June is graduation month. We thank the Lord for all of His blessings upon the church, Bible Institute and Christian schools. By these means, many souls have been saved, baptized, and young people have answered the call for full-time service.
This year marks the 30th year since we began the Rancho Hogar Bilingue (Bilingual Children’s Home). Over 10,000 children and young people, including from fifteen different tribes from all over Mexico, have passed through our schools. We thank the Lord for sending us these souls to hear the Gospel. “To God Be The Glory, Great Things He Hath Done.”
We were blessed to have three young people graduate from our Bible Institute.
- Ana Leticia Mancinas Lechuga is from the Grand Vision Baptist Church in Bocoyna. The GVBC is her home church. She is from the village of Churo located in the mountain area nearby. She came to study middle school and high school, was saved, baptized and surrendered her life to serve the Lord full-time. She enrolled in the Bible Institute four years ago. She will be working full-time here at the church and teaching in our Christian School.
- Isaias Zavala Quiroz is the son of Missionary Mario Zavala from the mission in Panalachi. Isaias has attended all of our Christian Schools and has now graduated from the Bible Institute. He will be working full-time with his father in the mission. We are thankful that his health is better and that he is able to continue serving the Lord.
- Jose Enrique Valenzuela Mares is from Linda Vista Baptist Church of Cd. Juarez, Chihuahua. He will be serving his year of service here in Grand Vision Baptist Church.
Pray for these three graduates as they continue serving the Lord
The following is a list of our current prayer requests:
- Pray for the missions of the church. God is blessing them greatly. The constructions are advancing and the members are faithfully witnessing and teaching God’s Word.
- Pray for the construction of the church building in Panalachi. The people are working hard, and they have almost completed the second phase.
- Pray for the construction of the Sunday school classroom and two other rooms in the Natahuachi mission.
- Pray for September enrollment of our Bible Institute, high school and middle school.
- Continue praying for our protection. Organized crime is getting worse.
We are deeply grateful to all of you that have stood behind us with your prayers and faithful support. Please continue to keep God’s work here in Mexico in your prayers. .
Sincerely in Him,
Mrs. Joan Kahler
Missionary to Mexico
“People need the Lord” Romans 10:14-15
Click HERE to download a PDF version of this newsletter.